They said,

"Goals in writing are dreams with deadlines."
~Brian Tracy

Selasa, 19 Januari 2010

REMEMBER, It was all started by a . . .



If you can dream it, you can do it.
Always remember this whole thing was started by a mouse.
-Walt Disney

and Someday... I will also say that...

  Always remember, this whole thing was started by a school Magazine.
-Valencia Leonata


* Try to look like Walt Disney?
No. I don't know that quote at that time.
*A Coincidence? 
No. That means, He had put that dream inside of me,
even when I didn't realize it yet.

2 komentar:

  1. You busy, busy girl Valen. What other projects are you working on rather than managing a magazine, running two blogs, working on a thesis and doing ministries at chuch. Ckckckckck. No wonder you scored 88!

    BalasHapus
  2. hai Fe.. just know you've posted this comment.. been quite long not updating this blog. :)
    haha.. multitasking sometimes also being my weakness Fe.. too many to do, not focus at the end.. i try to minimize my busy-ness so i'll get more productive. :)

    BalasHapus